Shaelene’s Tax Tip of the Week – December 21st

Are you retired and still working?

Stop paying for CPP: “If you’re 65 or older, and plan to continue working, you can choose not to contribute to CPP by completing Form CPT30 Election to stop contributing to the Canadian Pension Plan, or Revocation of a Prior Election.”

Have questions?

Give us a call at 905-571-2665 (BOOK)! We’ve got you covered!