Shaelene’s Tax Tip of the Week – February 1st

Books In Line

Did you know?

If you are over 71 and can no longer contribute to your RRSP, you can still make a spousal contribution (and receive the tax deduction) if your spouse is younger than age 71 and you have RRSP contribution room carried forward.

Have questions?

Give us a call at 905-571-2665 (BOOK)!